Lessons with a tutor give good results. According to research, after school tutoring helps to raise a pupil’s level of knowledge by at least one and a half points.
Advantages of classes with a tutor:
- A private tutor focuses on the speed with which a pupil learns the material. A tutor will fill in the gaps in education and you can easily move on to more complex material.
- All attention of the tutor will be focused only on the pupil. A private tutor will always be able to organize a lesson correctly, based on the character of the pupil.
- Private tutors successfully teach kids with specific problems. Dyslexia, dyspraxia, poor eyesight, or deafness can make it difficult for a student to communicate with peers and affect their studies. A qualified tutor will help to move forward.
- A private tutor will not only teach the ward basic subjects, but also provide vital learning skills. Thus, he will teach how to properly allocate the time, summarize the information received, focus on headlines during a cursory reading, and other small tricks for studying.
- Private tutoring has become as flexible as possible. Using online tutoring services, you will be able to study with tutors of various subjects.
- Private tutoring will give the opportunity to practice according to the best methods. The tutor focuses less on the structure of the subject and more on how the pupil receives and assimilates information.
- A private tutor will help to set goals and objectives. The educational process is primarily about achieving goals that can sometimes even exceed those set in the official plan.
Photo by MART PRODUCTION from Pexels